Unable to confirm product license you have reached maximum number of activations

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by RasheedJ, Apr 20, 2020.

1. RasheedJ

RasheedJ Bit poster

Hi I removed and uninstalled Parallels Desktop for Mac 11 from my old machine, but still getting the unable to activate on my new machine, can you help.

Thank You

2. Hello, we've reset your key, please check the issue and let us know how does it work. Thanks.

3. RobertS60

RobertS60 Bit poster

Well, for me rebooting the connection and reconnecting to the internet worked. I was being displayed the installation error in my system to. So I recommend that please try it once. It may help

4. iosm

iosm Bit poster

thanks for the information.

5. Axa1

Axa1 Bit poster

I also have been cut of. I do not have Parallels installed on any other computer. I tried out Parallels 15 but instead of beingg better it was worse and it didn't shut down properly. I always ad to do a force sut down. BAD BAD BAD.
    And now I want to reinstall my Parallels 10 and you give me this "...you have reached the maximum number of activations available.... Please purcase a new product..." Wtf! A purchase is a purchase!

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

Note: Parallels Desktop 10 is not compatible with Sierra or newer macOS X versions.

7. cancan

cancan Bit poster

Hi, same problem here. I removed and uninstalled Parallels Desktop for Mac 11 from my old Mac, but on my new machine it gets "reached the maximum number of activations available". Can you reset my key please?

Thank You

8. Hello, we've changed your Parallels Desktop 11 license key settings. Please check the issue.

9. iosm

iosm Bit poster

thanks I found my solution.