Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello, we've reset your key, please check the issue and let us know how does it work. Thanks.Hi I removed and uninstalled Parallels Desktop for Mac 11 from my old machine, but still getting the unable to activate on my new machine, can you help.
Thank You
Well, for me rebooting the connection and reconnecting to the internet worked. I was being displayed the installation error in my system to. So I recommend that please try it once. It may help
I also have been cut of. I do not have Parallels installed on any other computer. I tried out Parallels 15 but instead of beingg better it was worse and it didn't shut down properly. I always ad to do a force sut down. BAD BAD BAD.Hi I removed and uninstalled Parallels Desktop for Mac 11 from my old machine, but still getting the unable to activate on my new machine, can you help.
Thank You
We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:I also have been cut of. I do not have Parallels installed on any other computer. I tried out Parallels 15 but instead of beingg better it was worse and it didn't shut down properly. I always ad to do a force sut down. BAD BAD BAD.
And now I want to reinstall my Parallels 10 and you give me this "...you have reached the maximum number of activations available.... Please purcase a new product..." Wtf! A purchase is a purchase!
Hello, we've changed your Parallels Desktop 11 license key settings. Please check the issue.Hi, same problem here. I removed and uninstalled Parallels Desktop for Mac 11 from my old Mac, but on my new machine it gets "reached the maximum number of activations available". Can you reset my key please?
Thank You
We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online
Note: Parallels Desktop 10 is not compatible with Sierra or newer macOS X versions.