The license has been deactivated

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Windows' started by NathanJ3, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Are you using the individual Parallels Toolbox license key you have or Parallels Desktop subscription key with this Parallels Toolbox?

2. BarryL4

BarryL4 Bit poster

The one for Parallels Toolbox

3. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Try using the subscription key and check if the issue persists.

4. BrianC32

BrianC32 Bit poster

Hi,
    Everytime I restart my computer Parallels Toolbox is deactivated and I have to reinput my key. This is crazy. Had to make a text file so I can copy and paste it every single day. Is there something I can do to make it stop doing this.

5. Hello, we've made some changes, please restart you computer and check the issue

6. Thomas23

Thomas23 Bit poster

7. Thomas23

Thomas23 Bit poster

I have the same issue (ID Number 361775690 for the technical data report), the software comes up with a message that my key has been used on another PC (not by me) and I have to re-enter the key, after doing that a few times my account gets blocked, this can be sorted by going on my Parallels account and delete the sessions there and then I am back to re-entering key. For a Toolbox meant to be a help, this seems to be a rather erratic behavior. I join the chorus singing, can we have a fix for this? I am running latest version of the software.

8. Hello, could you provide us with your license key please?

9. Thomas23

Thomas23 Bit poster

Are you asking me to write my License key in a Forum?

10. mattcarter

mattcarter Bit poster

Hello everyone,
    I have also face the same issue and have had to put the key in multiple times and it continues to throw the error after a new login the next day.
    In addition it continues to lose my key as well. I also bought Paintshop Pro 2020 Ultimate and have had nothing but problems with this software.

11. Paul32

Paul32 Bit poster

Same problem. Have to reinsert the key before each use.

12. LucasL7

LucasL7 Bit poster

I had bought parallels license for a year about a month ago and when I logged onto my macbook I was greeted with the message that my license was disabled. When I tried to renter my license key it gave me this message. I really don't want to have to pay another $100 on another license. What can I do to fix my problem?
    upload_2022-4-19_23-35-10.png

Attached Files:

13. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, which Mac OS you are running? Which version of Parallels Desktop you have purchased previously?

14. DanielM86

DanielM86 Bit poster

Why didn't I read this post earlier? I have the same problem now, only it hasn't gone away, it's been two days. And yesterday I found this post - To use Parallels Desktop for Mac or Windows on multiple computers, you need to buy the appropriate number of licenses.