Can't activate parallels toolbox.

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by m.Nak, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Please check your inbox.

2. RobH13

RobH13 Bit poster

Yes I am receiving this error.
    upload_2020-4-22_8-20-10.png

Attached Files:

3. RobH13

RobH13 Bit poster

I have nothing in my inbox, unless you mean my email.

4. RobH13

RobH13 Bit poster

Yes, he tried this step several times in fact.

5. StevenS19

StevenS19 Bit poster

I purchased 2 licenses with 1 purchase order number and I can't activate the 2nd parallels toolbox license.

I receive the error, "The license server doesn't accept your product license."

I have generated sent a technical report.

Request further assistance.

6. LearningT1

LearningT1 Bit poster

Hello,

I am having the same issue as above with one key working for Toolbox for Mac but the other isn't:
    From M. Nak: I have active "Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition" subscription. However, An error message is displayed and activation is not possible."
    Can you make the adjustment to the one key I need? Thanks.

Attached Files:

7. Theo6

Theo6 Bit poster

I am unable to activate license key for windows 10, please help.

8. warisw

warisw Bit poster

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2020
  9. Hello, please sorry for the delay, please provide us with the error message you've got during the activation.
    Thanks in advance.

10. Hi, we've checked your Parallels Account m**ota@it-si***e.net and unfortunately cannot find any license key associated with this email.
    Could you share with us your correct email address or license key via the private message?
    Thanks in advance.

11. whitewater

whitewater Bit poster

Im getting a message telling me my key that my key is associated with another account. I log into my parallels and its my key, so not sure how its associated with another account. Can we get this fixed so i can use my toolbox again. Thanks

12. whitewater

whitewater Bit poster

Disregard, it had me signed in under an old email address.

13. ramolina9

ramolina9 Bit poster

Hello!. I Cann't activate Parallels Toolbox, I have 2 keys, with my primary key I do not have any problems, but the secondary key is not working for Toolbox but for Parallels Desktop is working fine. Can you please assist me?

14. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We request you create a technical report with the error you are getting on the screen when you use the second key. Refer to the article and share the report number here.

15. NoamZ

NoamZ Bit poster

I have the same issue parallels VM works fine but the toolbox for some reason won't accept my license key

16. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We request you create a technical report with the error you are getting on the screen when you use the second key. Refer to the article and share the report number here. Also we can see that you have 4 keys under a subscription, so provide us the first 6 digits of the key.

17. NoamZ

NoamZ Bit poster

The report ID: 345350411
    The first 6 digits: DBYMDS

Thanks

18. JoseM2

JoseM2 Bit poster

I have 2 active subscriptions to Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition, which gives me access to Parallels Toolbox.
    Whenever I try to start Parallels Toolbox, I am asked to purchase a license or enter an activation key.
    I don't know which activation key to enter.
    Typing the activation key for Parallels Desktop, I get a message stating that that key is already in use.
    What am I missing?

19. CosminD

CosminD Bit poster

Hello,
    I have the same problem with the key for the second computer: it works for parallels desktop but is refused by the toolbox.
    Two different mac computers.

Attached Files: