Need key from previous version after reinstallation

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AlbertoA4, Oct 4, 2020.

1. AlbertoA4

AlbertoA4 Junior Member

I just installed Parallels 16, Parallels needs the key from the previous version which I don't have anymore.

Please help.

Attached Files:

2. Hello,
    Did you have it before? If yes we will be happy to help to to find it

3. AlbertoA4

AlbertoA4 Junior Member

It is supposed that yes. The first time I got Parallels was a physical box with the license which expired. I tried to find it online in my account, but I can't find it.

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Let us know when you have purchased the previous key. Let us know the Parallels Desktop version you have used before. We can see now you have purchased a Pro upgrade subscription and a Parallels Access subscription. We would like to inform you that your Pro subscription includes Parallels Access and Parallels Toolbox so if you wish, you can get a refund for the separate Parallels Access subscription you have purchased.

5. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We checked with your email but unable to find any new or old purchases made directly on our website and there are no products registered with the email. Let us know the Parallels Desktop version you have used before.

6. AlbertoA4

AlbertoA4 Junior Member

I exactly don't remember the date, but it was probably 3 years ago o more. I really don't remember what version it was. I would like the refund as well, but first I need a solution for the activation. The purpose of the renewal was because it expired, but I'll never wish that I needed the last password. This make it very complicated. If the problem persist, I have the need to cancel the suscription. This makes renewal extremely complicated.

7. AlbertoA4

AlbertoA4 Junior Member

The last suscription I had was bought physically in a store here in Panama. Nor the box or the clue or nothing is available, so I don't know what to do. If necessary, is there a way to have a license that permit me use it as new or something. This way of activation is really non practical. I feel really frustrated and thinking of just stop trying to use Parallels.

8. Maybe you remember your email address that you used for the Parallels Desktop registration?

9. AlbertoA4

AlbertoA4 Junior Member

The mail I used was the same you've got. Because before using it to buy the new license, a key was available there and appeared as expired. But I didn't know I need it to active. After I buy it, the lat one disappears. Can you cancel the both I bought (one for error) and replace it with a new one that doesn't requiere a last-version key. I'll pay the difference if needed. But please give me a solution. I have almost 5 days with this and no solution.

10. AlbertoA4

AlbertoA4 Junior Member

The mail I used was the same you've got. Because before using it to buy the new license, a key was available there and appeared as expired. But I didn't know I need it to active. After I buy it, the lat one disappears. Can you cancel the both I bought (one for error) and replace it with a new one that doesn't requiere a last-version key. I'll pay the difference if needed. But please give me a solution. I have almost 5 days with this and no solution.

11. We've rechecked your account and didn't find any key unfortunately.
    WE an provide you with a refund for your purchase and you will be able to purchase a full version. Could you share with us your purchase order number please?

12. AlbertoA4

AlbertoA4 Junior Member

241704595 and 241709259 are both the purchase order numbers. I bought to license by error. Please let me know when the refund is approved and guide me in order to buy the appropiate license and activate it.

13. Hey, would you like to refund both orders?

14. AlbertoA4

AlbertoA4 Junior Member

Yes I do. And then please guide me to know what is the version/option I have to buy in order to access with no problem.

15. AlbertoA4

AlbertoA4 Junior Member

Is there any update about this?

16. AlbertoA4

AlbertoA4 Junior Member

Is there any update about this issue?

17. Please sorry for the delay in response both your orders (241704595 and 241709259) have been refunded.
    You will received funds during the next 5-7 days.

18. Please next time choose "new license" in order to purchase full version of Parallels Desktop.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

19. AlbertoA4

AlbertoA4 Junior Member

Thanks.

20. macn

macn Bit poster

hello please you can help me to find my old key i have the email Registration but im not find it