Old activation key issue?

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by WhoK, Dec 14, 2019.

1. SanjanaS1

SanjanaS1 Bit poster

I downloaded Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition after using the free trial version, however as I try to activate to the pro edition it asks for the previous key that cannot be found anywhere. I checked products and the primary key seems to be the Pro edition one only.

2. Hello, have you already use Parallels Desktop? If no, please provide us with you purchase order number, we will refund your upgrade purchase and you will be able to purchase a full Parallels Desktop version.

3. SanjanaS1

SanjanaS1 Bit poster

I purchased the parallels desktop for Mac yesterday but as I tried to activate it from the trial version, it asked for the old key and I was not able to find the old key. My purchase order number is 241172611

4. SanjanaS1

SanjanaS1 Bit poster

I purchased the parallels desktop for Mac yesterday but as I tried to activate it from the trial version, it asked for the old key and I was not able to find the old key. My purchase order number is 241172611. Its been three days since i bought and yet no one is responding to help

5. Larko

Larko Bit poster

Dear Support,
    i have two licenses and i installed the second parallels some days ago (working). I try to use the toolbox, but the license was rejected. Please help.

6. Hello, we've checked your account and didn't find any previous Parallels Desktop license key.
    Please confirm the Parallels Desktop update refund.

7. Hello, we've made some changes, please check the issue.

8. nicholasw2

nicholasw2 Bit poster

I upgraded my trial version and it is asking for my previous key which I do not have. Please email through my previous key

9. Hello, did you use Parallels Desktop before? (or only used the trial version?)

10. nicholasw2

nicholasw2 Bit poster

I only had the trial version

11. ViktorB1

ViktorB1 Bit poster

Hi. Please help! "you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous edition". Old version key is not accepted.

12. In this case you need to purchase the full version. We can provide you with the refund for the wrong purchased Upgrade version.

13. Hi,
    Could you share with us your licenses keys via the private message please?

14. Walt2

Walt2 Bit poster

I have the same issue! I noticed a lot of people do, why is nothing done to fix this reoccurring problem so your prospective customers don't go through this??. My email is Walter_c******in@yahoo.com
    Please fix it I bought it today. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2021
  15. Hello,
    we've checked your email address and didn't find any purchase order associated with it.
    If you would like to get a refund for the wrong product order please provide us with the purchase order number.
    We are looking forward to your reply and will be glad to help.

16. MatthiasS13

MatthiasS13 Bit poster

Hello, I have the same problem with my Mac. Already bought an official student version, but still have no old key to fill in. May you help me with the problem, please. Thanks in an advance

17. Hello, did you purchase an upgrade version?
    Could you provide us with your purchase order number please?

18. MatthiasS13

MatthiasS13 Bit poster

Hello,

thank for the reply. The order number is 282779603

Thanks in advance.

Greets Matthias

19. Hi, your order has been refunded, you will receive funds during the next 5-7 days.
    If you have any additional questions please let us know.

20. TonyC23

TonyC23 Bit poster

I have the same problem . I have two Parallels 15 & two Parallels 16 licenses and now can't activate any of them after transferring between my various Macs.