Parallels license has reached its activation limit

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by PhilipR5, Jan 14, 2020.

1. AbrahamR

AbrahamR Bit poster

Good morning, I was using A Mac Mini M1 and decide to return it and for a Intel one. I need to use some applications using the regular Windows 10 than the one for ARM64. When I tried to reactivate my Parallels license I received an error that my license reached a Maximun activation. I'm using Parallels Desktop 16. Possible to reset my license? Thanks

2. KellyG1

KellyG1 Bit poster

Hello - same boat as the other folks in this thread. Moving from an Intel iMac to M1 MacBook Pro. I've tried the sequence recommended at kb.parallels.com/en/124042 without success. Please give my license key a kick in the butt. :)

Thanks

Kelly

3. StefanG16

StefanG16 Bit poster

I am currently running into the same issue. I have used my license on a MacBook Pro and followed the instructions to logout. After that I reset that MacBook Pro and wanted to move the license to my M1 Mac mini. Here I do get the limit reached message when trying to activate the license. Can you please help to reset my license? I was trying to go through support, but that site does not load. There is an indefinite spinning wheel in the center of the page and nothing moves forward. Thanks!

4. HabibR1

HabibR1 Bit poster

Hi there! I've got the same issue as the others here. Just bought a new Macbook and trying to activate my parallels license on it. I have already deleted parallels from my old macbook, but forgot to sign out from the parallels account before deleting it. So, when I try activating it on the new macbook I get this message: "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies". The only options on this window are "OK" and "Buy New License". Can you please help to reset my license? Thanks.

5. TorfinnB

TorfinnB Bit poster

Hello, I am also trying to activate my existing license on a new Mac Mini. I have already signed out of Parallels on my old device. When I try to activate Parallels on my new device I get this message: "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies". Can you please reset / update my license? Thank you.

6. Hi, please check the issue.

7. Hello,
    done, please check the issue.

8. Hello,
    please restart your Parallels Desktop and check the issue.

9. Hello,
    please check the issue and let us know the results

10. Hello, please restart your Parallels Desktop and check the issue.

KellyG1 likes this.
  11. Hi, please check the issue.

12. AbrahamR

AbrahamR Bit poster

Thanks, is working now.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  13. MarcP7

MarcP7 Bit poster

Same issue after moving from a intel MBP to a M1 MBP. The button "Activate on this Mac" as discribe in the https://kb.parallels.com/123461 seems to be no longer available in the latest version..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. MarcP7

MarcP7 Bit poster

15. GonzaloR3

GonzaloR3 Bit poster

Deleted Parallels M1 Beta, but forgot to deactivate. Now installed the stable version and says that my license is already in use. Cannot activate it in any way.

Thanks

16. JohnnyA1

JohnnyA1 Bit poster

Maria,
    My Parallels 9 license is still not working.
    The license for 15 did work.
    I still need my Parallels 9 license when I am running Mavericks.
    Thanks.

17. OmarW1

OmarW1 Bit poster

I am having a similar issue with the Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition software I purchased. trying to register it on My current mac. Previous licensed expired never renewed it. Purchased a new license. Unable to perform the operation. "Your product license has reached the activation limit". I have the license key if needed

18. RandallB4

RandallB4 Bit poster

What do I have to do to move the subscription to another Mac. This is ridiculous. I need to run my VM on another Mac NOW. I need it NOW.

19. Hello,
    could you provide us with your license key via the private message please?

20. Hi, please check the issue.