Parallels license has reached its activation limit

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by PhilipR5, Jan 14, 2020.

1. EdwardS6

EdwardS6 Bit poster

I just purchased a new MacBook Pro and I am trying to install Parallels 16 on it and I'm getting the error "Your product license has reached the activation limit." We just renewed our license in October and have 6 licenses. Could someone from Parallels support please reach out and assist in getting this corrected?

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the Parallels Desktop 11 activation key. You can try to activate it now.

3. AbrahamR

AbrahamR Bit poster

I have the same problem, can you verified it for me. Thanks

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the Parallels Desktop 14 key. Try to activate again.

5. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the Parallels Desktop 16 activation key. Try to use the key again and check.

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are unable to find Parallels Desktop 16 key registered in this account. Reply to this post from the registered account.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  7. AbrahamR

AbrahamR Bit poster

Thanks, now is working.

8. webm4

webm4 Bit poster

Same problem here too. Tried working with MAria@PArallels but still not working. I have Parallels Desktop for Mac that includes Parallels Toolbox. Clicked "Activate on this Mac" then got popup "This license has reached its activation limit". I have a permanent license and am only trying to use this on a single computer. Parallels Desktop activated but Toolbox still doesn't.

9. webm4

webm4 Bit poster

QYH6BT-*****-DYHYCJ

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2020
  10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the key. Try to activate again.

11. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad that the issue is resolved. Feel free to reach out to us anytime for support.

12. webm4

webm4 Bit poster

Toolbox still does not activate

13. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You cannot use one-time Parallels Desktop key to activate Parallels Toolbox. You will only get 3 months Parallels Toolbox subscription with each one-time key. We can see that all those 3 months subscriptions got merged in to a single Parallels Toolbox subscription which is good till 18 Jan 2022. You can use it on only one Mac.

14. EdwardS6

EdwardS6 Bit poster

This is the Code we received with our renewal. JKFKS9-*****-*****-*****-WM1A0C. Please verify and reset. Also reached out to our reseller for assistance. We have six licenses good until 9/22/2021. See if the registered account is ssoman@on****s.org.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2020
  15. Hello,
    unfortunately we cannot find any Parallels Account associated with ssoman@o**ces.org
    Could you provide us with your full license key via the private message please?

16. Peterwithes

Peterwithes Junior Member

Thanks a lot. Now works.
    thanks again

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  17. MarilS

MarilS Bit poster

Hi, i am having the same problems as everything above: brand new macbook pro and i've completed all the steps to deleting Parallels off of the old machine. on the new machine, Parallels says "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies" with no options but to back out or buy a new liscence. Please and thank you for all of your help.

18. EdwardS6

EdwardS6 Bit poster

Private message one of the Parallels support team and they will be able to assist you. They are fantastic!

19. MarilS

MarilS Bit poster

This is a dumb question: but where do i find the PM option?

20. Hi, I just sent you a PM