This license key is associated with another account

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Erik6, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Erik6

Erik6 Bit poster

Hi,
    I've moved my Parallels Desktop to a new Mac and when I try to activate my license I got "This licens key is associated with another Parallels account".
    Please help me to activate my license again.

2. Hello,
    could you provide us with your license key and email address what you used for the registration please?

3. Erik6

Erik6 Bit poster

Can I send it to you as a PM?

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, yes, kindly PM us your registered email address to assist you further. Thanks, Parallels Team.

5. RussuM

RussuM Bit poster

Hi,
    I've moved my Parallels Desktop to a new Mac and when I try to activate my license I got "This licens key is associated with another Parallels account".
    Please help me to register this license back with my account.
    thank you.

6. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please check private message and reply us back. Thanks, Parallels Team.

7. bilalk

bilalk Bit poster

hi there i have same issue and my teammate deleted his account but still i can not use it in new mac and new account.

8. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please help us with your Parallels Desktop license key in private message. Thanks, Parallels Team.

9. bilalk

bilalk Bit poster

hi again i dont know how can i send private message to you if you can send me i can reply via it thanks

10. bilalk

bilalk Bit poster

hi again, can you send me dm about that topic?

11. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have pinged you in private message. Kindly reply us there. Thanks, Parallels Team.

12. bilalk

bilalk Bit poster

thank you replied PM