Scrolling Issue and no Boot Camp option.

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Ryder Cragie, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Ryder Cragie

Ryder Cragie Junior Member

I have two issues. One is that I don't see the option to use Boot Camp with Parallels. The other issue is the scrolling seems to be too quick. I've changed the number of lines to scroll from 3 to one but it seems to be scrolling two lines at a time as it always has done. I 'd prefer it to be one if possible, and I've already checked for a smooth scrolling option but there doesn't seem to be one in the VM configuration. Any help on either or both of these issues would be much appreciated. Thanks!

2. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

3. Ryder Cragie

The Boot Camp article doesn't help as it doesn't explain why I'm not seeing the Boot Camp option at all. And the 2nd article you linked also doesn't help. Interior scrolling or "don't optimise for games" make no difference at all.

4. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @Ryder Cragie , Please provide the screen shot of the error you are getting.

5. Ryder Cragie

No one said anything about an error. But here's a screenshot showing that I don't see the Boot Camp option.

Attached Files:

6. mmika

mmika Pro

On a screen shot I see "Get Windows 10"
    I guess you are not not using latest version of Parallels Desktop and you are on mac OS Monterey? If so, it doesn't work.

7. Ryder Cragie

I'm using Parallels 17.1.1 with macOS Monterey. I'm not sure why it says "Get Windows 10" because I am using it right now with Parallels (which is where I'm having the scrolling issue.)

8. mmika

mmika Pro

Well. Could you send technical data and share its ID here?
    Thanks!

9. Ryder Cragie

10. mmika

mmika Pro

Hm... I do not see any bootcamp partition. Where is bootcamp partition located?
    I mean on which disk. Is it internal or external?
    Could you share DiskUtility screen shot?
    Thanks.

11. Ryder Cragie

Oh, my bad. I thought Parallels could install a VM into Boot Camp for you. Sorry for the confusion. Any help with the scrolling issue though please? It's very frustrating.