How do i fix Launch Error - Unsupported host machine architecture. (ARM64)

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by JumperC, Feb 13, 2021.

1. SuppanutP

SuppanutP Bit poster

I encounter the same problem as well when I tried to play the game but its ran to its anti-cheat. Mine tech report is 383452506. Thank you

2. ArisK

ArisK Bit poster

I also encountered the same error. My tech report is 386128618. Please look into fixing this issue

3. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we appreciate your response. We are checking on these issues and will update as soon as possible.

4. elka_

elka_ Bit poster

I would like to know if there is officially a solution to this or if it is still being looked into, if we have an ETA.
    I wanted to purchase the Parallel Pro version that is 99$ a year, specifically to be able to play Fortnite on a MacBook Pro with an M1 chip. So far I have no luck and have looked everywhere including here and Reddit and so on. Is it, or is it not possible? Thank you kindly.

BrunoS9 likes this.
  5. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we request you to create a support ticket https://kb.parallels.com/6571 to get assisted via remote session.

6. ElenaZ

ElenaZ Bit poster

Hi) Can you tell please, is that message from the parallels desktop side or from the game that I would try to launch?
    I would try to launch the Mortal Online 2 on my mac m1 with the windows 11 arm. Thanks!

Attached Files:

7. RodrigoC10

RodrigoC10 Bit poster

Hi!

I'm having the same issue today. I'm trying to run Lost Ark and the moment the game starts, I got the message "
    Unsupported host machine architecture (ARM64).

How did you all fix it?

Thanks!

8. MohammedA23

MohammedA23 Bit poster

I am having the same issue. Submitted a technical report
    Report # 391261000

9. daminic

daminic Bit poster

I was doing this so I can play Apex Legends on my Mac computer and I got all the way to the end. I have both Steam and Origin downloaded and on both with Apex Legends, when I go to start up the game it says "Launch Error Unsupported host machine architecture. (ARM64)"

10. OmS

OmS Bit poster

Hi I'm having the same problem running a game on the Windows VM for M1 mac. My report id is 397456142. It says unsupported host architecture: arm64.

11. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly refer to this KB article and check the compatibility between the game and M1 Mac.

12. Diwaine

Diwaine Bit poster

I am also getting this error and I create a ticket. My Report ID is: 398182350. Trying to play Black Desert Online.

13. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly refer to this KB article and check the compatibility between the game and M1 Mac.

14. Indego1

Indego1 Bit poster

Has this been resolved? I thought Parallels was supposed to allow me to play all games. This is happening to me in the Epic Games Launcher for Fall Guys.

黄一腾 likes this.
  15. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, Windows 10 Insider Preview version has been removed from the Microsoft side. Kindly upgrade to Windows 11 for resolving the issue.

16. KUUUKIMONSTA

KUUUKIMONSTA Bit poster

There is still error, even if u are on Windows 11.
    How to fix this error for AntiCheat to get play game?

17. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly check if AntiCheat is compatible with ARM processor by following this KB article.

18. KUUUKIMONSTA

KUUUKIMONSTA Bit poster

I tried it but nothing happend at all. :/

19. 黄一腾

黄一腾 Bit poster

Me too, I can run the game on my old mac with parallels, but my new M1 Mac can't run it, I'm trying to play "cloud game" now.

20. 黄一腾

黄一腾 Bit poster

Hey! I find how to fix this problem!use the x64 emulation(windows10 build 20277 arm64 on uupdump.net)and my game can run at apple silcon!