Problem in online games (MacBook m1 pro)

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by vladislava, Jun 20, 2022.

1. vladislava

vladislava Bit poster

Hi! I use trial period for Parallels and Windows 11 ARM from official Microsoft site. I want use Parallels for online games.
    Problem in disconnect in online game Company of heroes 2. When I playing with my friends from Parallels I have error in game "sync-error detected" and server shutdown for all 8 players with sync error. If I try playing from Cloudgaming all fine, and also all fine when my friends play without me.
    Paralls is completely suitable for me and I already wanted to buy a subscription. But now I'm not sure.

Maybe these are some problems in connecting to the network?

YauheniP likes this.
  2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please check if you have installed Parallels Tools by following this KB article.

YauheniP likes this.
  3. JakeG5

JakeG5 Bit poster

I also have the same problem. I'm running Company of Heroes 2 multiplayer on Windows 11 Arm, on a Macbook Pro M1 Pro. I get the sync error every time and the game crashes for all players due to my sync issue, after about 5-8 minutes. Are there any settings we can tweak that would prevent this from happening?

YauheniP likes this.
  4. YauheniP

YauheniP Bit poster

Any chances this problem will be ever resolved?

5. Wolf200

Wolf200 Bit poster

I have the same problem. Has there been any solution to this yet?
    Installing the Parallel tools didn't fix this.
    I'm also on a trial version and would only go for the subscription if the game was playable.
    Thnak you!

YauheniP likes this.
  6. samee

samee Bit poster

Hey there! I completely understand your frustration with the disconnection issues you're experiencing while playing Company of Heroes 2 on Parallels.

7. FredrikB2

FredrikB2 Bit poster

Is there a fix for this yet? Gets a similar error for Company of heroes 3. But then it crashes before it starts.

8. Johannes6

Johannes6 Bit poster

I'm experiencing the same error. Not only in CoH2 but also Age of Empires 2.
    I had a chad with the Parallels support, they couldn't help me.

9. LeonardoF2

LeonardoF2 Bit poster

it did not work for me! Im having a similar issue with EA App and other games

10. Johannes6

Johannes6 Bit poster

Troubleshooting was not helpful.
    I made a Wireshark scan on my network, parallels VM is loosing lots of packages.

but VoIP is working fine.

11. DavinaM

DavinaM Junior Member

I don't have much idea about this game, but I think it would be important for you to reach out to Parallels customer support for assistance or consult other users who have had the same problem. They will guide you well

Eleanor likes this.
  12. Stamwok

Stamwok

Haven't there been any fixes in all this time?