Need to Renew Subscription But Its Not Happening !!

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by TomM29, Apr 28, 2022.

1. TomM29

TomM29 Bit poster

I have been getting messages when I go into Parallels telling me my subscription has expired and my access may be withdrawn. I have gone into 'renew subscription' and have verified the payment method. All I get is an automated message saying 'You have successfully updated your payment details for your subscription. You will receive an email with further information about your payment at the appropriate time.' Being as the 'appropriate time' has obviously past, I need to renew it urgently, but have heard nothing from CB Parallels. I tried to contact Support, but they do not seem to accept support requests by email. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to proceed?

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your purchased reference number or registered email address over there.

3. TomM29

TomM29 Bit poster

I thought this was resolved, but it isn't. When opening Parallels today, I am still being told the license has expired. I thought this may be to do with not having registered a licence key. My online profile says the product is licensed till 2023, but the application says it has expired. When looking at the application, the license key shown there cannot be re-registered, and when I try to enter the one I have somehow found in recent information I am told it is already registered. I also went into a screen that told me that I needed two keys - one for the recent purchase, and the original key as I am using an upgraded product. I cannot find the original key anywhere (your records will show that I am the original purchaser, so why is this relevant!!!). I have worked in IT for many years and have had to renew literally hundreds (if not thousands) of software licenses for all sorts of applications, including with major finance systems, and I have never come across a renewal system that is so disjointed and complicated. If there was a reasonable alternative to Parallels, I would seriously consider it based on license renewing alone. Can you please sort this out for me as soon as possible as I am really getting fed up with it.

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your purchased reference number or the license key over there.

5. ErikG2

ErikG2 Bit poster

I am having the same problem: This is the same message I´ve gotten for a month: "You have now updated your subscription payment information. You will receive an email with further information about the payment at a later date." I tried to pay 5-6 times with my Visa card, even tried to open all the regions for the card. Please help Parallels support.

6. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your purchased email address over there.

7. DanielK43

DanielK43 Bit poster

Same issue as everyone above. I havent used my license in a few years, finally need it and tried to renew to get the same useless message as everyone else above.

8. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please help us with your purchased reference number to assist you further.

9. DanielK43

DanielK43 Bit poster

#S23570860

10. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello Daniel, the number you have provided is not the payment reference number, please DM us with Parallels Desktop for Mac license key so that we can resolve the issue for you. Thanks.

11. DanielK43

DanielK43 Bit poster

How do I DM you? I dont have access to support. Your KB runs me in circles and all the support options are greyed out. I click your profile, also no option to DM.

12. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please reply us back over there.

13. NiklasK3

NiklasK3 Bit poster

Same for me.. My subscription is not getting renewed..

14. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello, Please check your private message, we have requested more details. Thanks.

15. ShubhanthJ

ShubhanthJ Bit poster

Unable to renew my license tried multiple payment mode and multiple credit cards. There is a problem.
    Please help.

16. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent a private message. please DM us with Parallels Desktop for Mac license key so that we can resolve the issue for you. Thanks.

17. ulkeshkosh

ulkeshkosh Bit poster

I attempted to renew my expired subscription this evening. I got an email saying the subscription has been activated, but the dashboard still shows it expired. I'm not sure if the payment has gone through, or if it's waiting for something. I made sure my payment information is current. Can someone please check to see if there is anything wrong?

18. ulkeshkosh

ulkeshkosh Bit poster

Nevermind, apparently using the "Renew" option through the Parallels application itself allowed it to work properly. Please disregard.

19. KalaraG

KalaraG Bit poster

I am having the same problem. Mine was auto-subscribed at the end of one year period and I requested for a refund and cancellation of the subscription because I wasn't using it anymore. However, lately I wanted to use it again so I tried to renew the subscription multiple times, all I got was this automated message "You have successfully updated your payment details for your subscription. You will receive an email with further information about your payment at the appropriate time". I tried multiple payment option but the result is still same and I never got a confirmation email. Please help!

20. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.