Professional Development of Pro version

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac Feature Suggestions' started by PragmaticPraxis, Jun 29, 2022.

Tags:
  1. PragmaticPraxis

PragmaticPraxis Bit poster

It feels like the Pro version is just as unstable and under-developed as the standard version. I pay extra for Pro because I use Parallels for my business. If someone's game crashes they may cry and whine, but nothing of real importance was lost, other than time, which was already being wasted on "entertainment". But a crash in the middle of an important business process can be catastrophic. I would like to see the Pro in Parallels Desktop Pro taken seriously. Make SURE it works, ALL THE #@%#$ING TIME, on ALL the Pro hardware from Apple, on ALL the supported MacOS versions. That, or stop lying about it being "pro" and charging extra money.

2. Dmitry@Parallels

Dmitry@Parallels Parallels Team

Hey @PragmaticPraxis, I am really sorry to hear this. Has this crash happened to you once or a few times? Did your Mac crashed or just Parallels environment? Can you please share any technical details? We are working hard to support the great combination of software and hardware: there is macOS, Windows, Linux, and hundreds of thousands of 3rd-party software that also have their bugs to deal with + new Apple hardware with new chips coming every half a year now. Anyways, please let me try to help you, maybe I can find a solution or prioritize some fixes in Parallels Desktop if it is technically possible.