Old activation key issue?

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by WhoK, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license keys over there. Thanks.

2. Berfuy

Berfuy Bit poster

Dear support team ;
    I have same problem like other people. Yesterday I bought new Parallels Desktop to Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition and I got new register key but when I'm trying to start my lisence I am presented with a "you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous edition". Before my new lisence I just tried trial version. I can provide invoices to prove that. I checked my register keys in purchases profile but parallels only show me my new register key. I already paid a lot and I can't use my product now. Also I tried to connect contact support but I couldn't find any phone number or mail address .That has been going round and round in circles for nearly 24hrs now. I want to install my latest upgrade and get it set up as soon as possible. Can't something be done to hasten this procedure?

3. Berfuy

Berfuy Bit poster

Dear support team ;
    I have same problem like other people. Yesterday I bought new Parallels Desktop to Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition and I got new register key but when I'm trying to start my lisence I am presented with a "you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous edition". Before my new lisence I just tried trial version. I can provide invoices to prove that. I checked my register keys in purchases profile but parallels only show me my new register key. I already paid a lot and I can't use my product now. Also I tried to connect contact support but I couldn't find any phone number or mail address .That has been going round and round in circles for nearly 24hrs now. I want to install my latest upgrade and get it set up as soon as possible. Can't something be done to hasten this procedure?

4. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please be informed that in order to activate Parallels Desktop for Mac Upgrade license you must have a Parallels Desktop legacy permanent license to act like the previous version key while activation. If you don't have any Parallels Desktop legacy permanent license, please reply back to our DM with the payment reference number or the Parallels Desktop license key, so that we can initiate the refund for your Parallels Desktop for Mac Upgrade license, so that you can purchase Parallels Desktop full license. Thanks.

5. Harr

Harr Bit poster

Dear alluduParallels,
    i want to use my legal Parallels 8 License on my old system. There is no way to activate it. I also cannot deactivate here at paralles or on the old computer.
    Please Help. I dont like to waste a license

6. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please refer to https://kb.parallels.com/114381 to know about Parallels Desktop and macOS compatibility to use your Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac license key. Thanks.