PAYMENT NOT AUTHORIZED???????

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by ZubairM1, May 8, 2021.

1. ZubairM1

ZubairM1 Bit poster

You sent Today at 5:22 PM
    I bought parallels two times and it keeps on saying "Payment not authorized" even though I used the same credit card to buy a MacBook charger off of best buy online and I got it yesterday, I think this is a problem on your side

2. Hi, do you have any purchase order? Could you share it's number with us please?

3. zot

zot Bit poster

i have the same problem and try many ways without chance can any one help plz

4. Hi, do you have a purchase order number?
    Could you share it with us please?

5. Idrisa1

Idrisa1 Bit poster

me too I have been trying since yesterday. any help please. order number 306096025

6. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, your payment status is awaiting offline payment. Kindly complete your payment. Thanks, Parallels Team.

7. NileshP2

NileshP2 Bit poster

Payment not authorized
    Cleverbridge reference number

To ensure the most prompt and efficient service, please always refer to your reference number when you contact us.

8. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we can see that your Parallels Desktop Standard Edition payment has been successful and the status of your payment is "Paid". Thanks.

9. SiddhantS1

SiddhantS1 Bit poster

Im facing the same issue. Made the payment and it says payment not authorized, and when i go t authorize, it gives the same prompt to authorize payment.

10. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a personal message. Please provide us with the payment reference number or email address so that we can check this further. Thanks.

11. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please refer to and complete the payment using a different credit card or PayPal. Thanks.

12. FedorB3

FedorB3 Bit poster

Hi, I am facing the same issue when I tried to upgrade my subscription to Pro. Please help me

13. FedorB3

FedorB3 Bit poster

Solved. I've paid from another card. Just for you info it did not work with visa and it works with master card

14. RigilS

RigilS Bit poster

I am also getting the same message and payment is keeping on getting declined..
    Any resolution here?

15. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a personal message. Please provide us with the payment reference number or email address so that we can check this further. Thanks.

16. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Thank you. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

17. SrihariH

SrihariH Bit poster

Hi Team, I am facing the same issue. My payment is not getting authorized.
    I have tried both VISA & Mastercard. Can someone help me on the same?

18. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

19. PrakashR

PrakashR Bit poster

Hi Am facing the below attached issue. Please let us know what to do.
    Tried with different cards, but all giving the same error.

upload_2023-1-10_15-40-30.png

20. MuraliC

MuraliC Bit poster

I am also getting the same error message , tried with different Visa cards but no luck.
    Payment not authorized
    Cleverbridge reference number

To ensure the most prompt and efficient service, please always refer to your reference number when you contact us.