YOU HAVE ENTERED AN UPGRADE KEY. PLEASE ENTER KEY FROM PREVIOUS VERSION

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by MujtabaT, Jan 8, 2023.

1. MujtabaT

MujtabaT Bit poster

I have bought Parallels 18 for the first time (one time purchase) and upon entering the key, I got the message mentioned in the title. My trial is left of another 4 days. Please help me in sorting this issue out.

2. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please be informed that in order to activate Parallels Desktop for Mac Upgrade license you must have a Parallels Desktop legacy permanent license to act like the previous version key while activation. If confirmed we will be able to initiate the refund for either Parallels Desktop for Mac Upgrade license, so that you can purchase Parallels Desktop for Mac full version. Thanks.

3. MujtabaT

MujtabaT Bit poster

I never had a previous version. I just installed the latest trial version and as it was ending I purchased the Parallels Desktop (Standard Edition for $70) and upon purchasing I was asked to enter key and after that they asked to enter key for previous version which I don't have. I mistakenly did that, I should've chosen New License.

4. MujtabaT

MujtabaT Bit poster

Please do refund me and upon refund, please do inform me.

5. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please DM us with your payment reference number or the Parallels Desktop for Mac license key so that we can initiate the refund. Thanks.

6. MujtabaT

MujtabaT Bit poster

The reference number provided on the invoice is : 375715509 and the invoice number is : AKD-736101485062.

Upon a successful refund, please do inform me over here.

Thanks.

7. MujtabaT

MujtabaT Bit poster

8. georgel14

georgel14 Bit poster

I was not the one who got my liences activation code I would be glad you do help me send my activation key to ,my email George.little36@gmail.com

9. MujtabaT

MujtabaT Bit poster

Please let me know

10. MujtabaT

MujtabaT Bit poster

Please tell me if you reversed it yet or not?

11. georgel14

georgel14 Bit poster

I don't know the previous key anymore

12. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have initiated the refund request for your order for "$69.99" has been submitted for processing. Refunds take five to seven business days to appear on your account. Thanks.

13. SeavC

SeavC Bit poster

I also have the same issue. I need to enter the previous license which I don't have because I just used the trial only. And after I purchased the license, I cannot activate my parallel at all, I don't have the previous license. PLEASE HELP ME!