I'm on a MacBook Pro 15" (stats below if it helps), and updated to 4.0 yesterday. The version I was at, 3.0 5608, was very stable, and was running well - thought 4.0 might show some improvements, but so far I have a couple of bugs I'd like help with.
Install seems successful, and it appears that Parallel Tools reinstalled, but I'm not getting the Tools icon in the sysTray, and it's not in my list of programs either, under Start. I'm trying to get the View Window to resize to proportion. I end up using the scroll bars to get to the top or bottom, sides, of the Windows display. Speed of the both OSs is very poor. Please advise. Thanks.
(details: Model Identifier: MacBookPro1,1, Intel Core Duo, 2.16 GHz, # Of Processors: 1, Total # Of Cores: 2, L2 Cache: 2 MB, Memory: 2 GB, Bus Speed: 667 MHz)
Install seems successful, and it appears that Parallel Tools reinstalled, but I'm not getting the Tools icon in the sysTray, and it's not in my list of programs either, under Start. I'm trying to get the View Window to resize to proportion. I end up using the scroll bars to get to the top or bottom, sides, of the Windows display. Speed of the both OSs is very poor. Please advise. Thanks.
(details: Model Identifier: MacBookPro1,1, Intel Core Duo, 2.16 GHz, # Of Processors: 1, Total # Of Cores: 2, L2 Cache: 2 MB, Memory: 2 GB, Bus Speed: 667 MHz)