Brett_Conlon
Member
THE PROBLEM:
I always use windows in Full-screen mode. When I move the mouse close to the top or bottom of the screen, during normal Windows use, I often find that either the Apple Menu or the Dock appears and stops me from clicking on the Windows item I'm going for. I frequently find myself fighting with the quick-appearing Mac side, when trying to access something on the windows side (like a menu item at the top or a button/setting/hidden taskbar at the bottom). Annoyingly, sometimes it takes a few attempts before I can access the windows feature. And sometimes I accidentally click on something I didn't want to click on.
THE SUGGESTION:
I'd love to have a Configure setting where we can set a delay on when the Apple menu or Dock appears (even by 1 or more seconds).
I know there is a current setting to disable the Apple menu/Dock from appearing (under Configure > Options > Full Screen > Optimize full screen for games) but I don't want to completely lose access to the Apple menu and Dock when working in Windows, I just want them to show up after I have purposely left my mouse at the top/bottom.
I always use windows in Full-screen mode. When I move the mouse close to the top or bottom of the screen, during normal Windows use, I often find that either the Apple Menu or the Dock appears and stops me from clicking on the Windows item I'm going for. I frequently find myself fighting with the quick-appearing Mac side, when trying to access something on the windows side (like a menu item at the top or a button/setting/hidden taskbar at the bottom). Annoyingly, sometimes it takes a few attempts before I can access the windows feature. And sometimes I accidentally click on something I didn't want to click on.
THE SUGGESTION:
I'd love to have a Configure setting where we can set a delay on when the Apple menu or Dock appears (even by 1 or more seconds).
I know there is a current setting to disable the Apple menu/Dock from appearing (under Configure > Options > Full Screen > Optimize full screen for games) but I don't want to completely lose access to the Apple menu and Dock when working in Windows, I just want them to show up after I have purposely left my mouse at the top/bottom.