Access blocked: Parallels's request is invalid when doing google SSO

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by HongjunM, Jan 13, 2023.

1. HongjunM

HongjunM Bit poster

Hello, I have a Parallels Desktop 14 for MAC getting the above web browser errors when trying to login through google authentication. This installation was working fine. Several months back, I wanted to move the license from this MAC to the other MAC and got the help from this support forum to make the license move successful. Now I want to use this MAC again but after I launch the VM and try to sign in to activate the license I got the following error.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sign in with Google
    Access blocked: Parallels's request is invalid

You can't sign in because Parallels sent an invalid request. You can try again later, or contact the developer about this issue. Learn more about this error
    If you are a developer of Parallels, see error details.
    Error 400: invalid_request
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    Hongjun

2. Ashley Chumun

Ashley Chumun Staff Member

Dear Hongjun,
    We have replied to your query via ticket#3905413 . Kindly check your email and provide us with your feedback.
    Best regards!

3. LG_2

LG_2 Bit poster

I'm having the same problem. Why would you not publish your response in this public forum so that others who face this issue can have easy access to it? What do I do to resolve this?

4. Ashley Chumun

Hello LG,
    In order to resolve the issue, kindly follow the steps below:

1. Sign in normally (enter login and password) using Gmail credentials without using the "Sign in with Google" button.
    (The above only works if your Gmail and your Parallels MyAccount password is the same.)

2. If you don't remember the password, please let us know so that we open an internal ticket for you.

Best regards.

5. AdarshP

AdarshP Bit poster

Hi!

I am unable to do this as well. Cannot use Google SSO to authenticate my subscription. Please provide a solution for the same

6. MehmetY2

MehmetY2 Bit poster

I have the same problem..

7. Ashley Chumun

Hello Adarsh,
    1. Sign in normally (enter login and password) using Gmail credentials without using the "Sign in with Google" button.
    (The above only works if your Gmail and your Parallels MyAccount password is the same.)
    2. If you don't remember the password, please let us know so that we open an internal ticket for you.
    Best regards.

8. Ashley Chumun

Hello Mehmet,
    Best regards.