Activating Parallels Toolbox fails

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by IanP1, Dec 7, 2017.

1. IanP1

IanP1 Bit poster

I just bought two new licences for Parallels Desktop 13. I installed this on two of my Macs, putting in the licence for each. On the first Mac, it told me that my purchase includes a licence for Parallels Toolbox, and I duly installed that. On the other Mac I did the same thing, but for some reason the Toolbox icon on my menu bar does not accept the activation.

I would be grateful if someone could tell me how I resolve this. Thanks,

Ian.
    --

2. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

Hello @IanP1, Please let us know what happens when you are trying to activate? do you get any error message or please share a screenshot so that we can check and assist you.
    Thanks

3. IanP1

IanP1 Bit poster

No problem. Here are two screenshots; first, the licence screen for Parallels Desktop. Second, the screen that I see when I click on the menu bar icon for Parallels Toolbox. I have obscured the licence codes.

Thanks,

Ian.
    --
    parallels desktop.png
    parallels toolbox.png

4. IanP1

IanP1 Bit poster

Any thoughts on this? It's a bit irritating being prompted for a key for a product that I have bought.

5. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @IanP1 , we have made a few changes, please try to sign out & sign in to Parallels Toolbox and try to activate it and let us know if that works.