Activation of Parallels Desktop 17 Perpetual License

ma0776

Bit poster
I have a perpetual license for Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac. I've switched to a different Mac and can't activate Parallels Desktop (the activation limit has been reached, so it can't be activated anymore). How can I reset the activation limit?
Thank you
 
I'm having the exact same problem!
I own a perpetual license for "Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac." I switched to a different Mac, but I can't activate Parallels Desktop (I've reached the activation limit and can't activate it anymore).
Please reset the number of license activations.
 
I have a perpetual license for Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac. I've switched to a different Mac and can't activate Parallels Desktop (the activation limit has been reached, so it can't be activated anymore). How can I reset the activation limit?
Thank you
Hello @ma0776
Please note that we have reset the activation limit.
Regards,
 
I'm having the exact same problem!
I own a perpetual license for "Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac." I switched to a different Mac, but I can't activate Parallels Desktop (I've reached the activation limit and can't activate it anymore).
Please reset the number of license activations.
Hello @KoichiW
Please note that we have reset the activation limit.
Regards,
 
Hi, I experience the same activation limit issue. Could you please reset it for me as well?
Bonjour Louis,
Merci de nous avoir contactés.
Nous avons réinitialisé la limite d'activation de votre clé de licence Parallels Desktop 13.
Veuillez réessayer et nous indiquer le résultat.
Si vous rencontrez des problèmes, veuillez nous envoyer une capture d'écran du message d'erreur.
Merci
 
Back
Top