Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello @ma0776I have a perpetual license for Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac. I've switched to a different Mac and can't activate Parallels Desktop (the activation limit has been reached, so it can't be activated anymore). How can I reset the activation limit?
Thank you
Hello @KoichiWI'm having the exact same problem!
I own a perpetual license for "Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac." I switched to a different Mac, but I can't activate Parallels Desktop (I've reached the activation limit and can't activate it anymore).
Please reset the number of license activations.
Hello Nick,Hi, I experience the same activation limit issue. Could you please reset it for me as well?
Bonjour Louis,Hi, I experience the same activation limit issue. Could you please reset it for me as well?