J jackybe67 Pro Jun 29, 2007 #1 I have just come to the conclusion that in my version 3.0 you cant disable usb autoconnect. Is this correct or im missing something? Greetings
I have just come to the conclusion that in my version 3.0 you cant disable usb autoconnect. Is this correct or im missing something? Greetings
P Purplish Forum Maven Jul 1, 2007 #2 It is possible to disable USB autoconnect. I run this way all the time. What have you tried?
S seebs Junior Member Jul 3, 2007 #4 jackybe67 said: found it Click to expand... Would it have hurt to mention where you found it?
J jackybe67 Pro Jul 4, 2007 #5 When you start Parallels, click on usb controller. You will get connection options, there you choose "connect to max os x".
When you start Parallels, click on usb controller. You will get connection options, there you choose "connect to max os x".