I just installed the update in XP and when the machine reboots it gets stuck right after the BIOS screen and all I get is a black screen. This is my work machine and now I cannot access my email or be productive. Is there any way to revert to the previous update?
Not sure if this is related, but the machine did crash with a blue screen earlier and then did a CHKDISK and other operations after reboot, removing some files. The OS worked fine after that until the update was installed.
I'm trying to backup the files through Parallels Explorer, but I can't copy them to my computer.
Please help!
Not sure if this is related, but the machine did crash with a blue screen earlier and then did a CHKDISK and other operations after reboot, removing some files. The OS worked fine after that until the update was installed.
I'm trying to backup the files through Parallels Explorer, but I can't copy them to my computer.
Please help!