Cannot associate license key with Parallels business account

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by KatieB2, Nov 23, 2015.

1. KatieB2

KatieB2 Bit poster

I have set up a Parallels business account and have been following the instructions, but when I enter the license key I have recently purchased I get the following error:

"The key you entered is not a valid key. Please make sure you have a valid key and try again or contact Parallels Support Team for assistance."

It is definitely a valid license key - I have copied and pasted it straight from the confirmation of the subscription I have purchased.

2. WayneS1

WayneS1 Bit poster

I have exactly the same issue, and I have to say that the support information given is terrible.

Can someone from Parallels please look into this and report back. You have taken my money, now I want the product

3. KatieB2

KatieB2 Bit poster

I rang Parallels support over Skype and someone attempted to validate the license over a remote session. They took my details and called me back a couple of hours later to say they had verified the license key their end and I should be able to use it now. It then worked.

4. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Katie, glad that the issue you reported was taken care. Feel free to reach out, we are here to help.

5. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi Wayne, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please check your private message.

6. HomamJ

HomamJ Bit poster

I have exactly the same issue, and getting the same error