mariedoc@bellsouth.net
Bit poster
I have an apple external modem connected to my macbook. It works fine for faxes, but I have a program in windows that I want to use to send data over a phone line.
I have parallels and bootcamp installed. I cannot seem to get the modem added to windows. When I go to modems and the wizard requests add modem. It does not see it. I tried to use the bootcamp driver cd, but it could not find it. There are no ports. I just do not understand what to do to get windows to see the modem. It is very frustrating. I hope it something simple. Please someone help. Thanks
Marie
I have parallels and bootcamp installed. I cannot seem to get the modem added to windows. When I go to modems and the wizard requests add modem. It does not see it. I tried to use the bootcamp driver cd, but it could not find it. There are no ports. I just do not understand what to do to get windows to see the modem. It is very frustrating. I hope it something simple. Please someone help. Thanks
Marie