Can't create virtual machine for Boot Camp

mushr00m

Bit poster
I have a boot camp partition running Windows XP. I try to create a virtual machine, but when I get to the end and click finish nothing happens at all.
 
0: GUID_partition_scheme *111.8 Gi disk0
1: EFI 200.0 Mi disk0s1
2: Apple_HFS Macintosh HD 103.0 Gi disk0s2
3: Microsoft Basic Data XP 8.5 Gi disk0s3
 
I need additional information like
* an XML file with a copy of system profile: Applications --> Utilities --> System Profiler --> File --> Save as
* Guest OS full version with SP included (if they are);
* a copy of /home/<username>/Documents/Parallels/<VM name>/<GuestVM>.pvs
* Archive of /Library/Parallels/bugreports/ (right click on folder --> Create Archive)
or ~/Library/Parallels/bugreports/

* /Library/Logs/panic.log
or ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/Parallels.crash.log from the Mac side;

Please provide this information in private message

Please not information requested can contain personal information and you probably prefer not to provide it here but create ticket in support
 
I got it to work

Not sure I remember what, but i backtracked a couple of steps and unclicked something, went forward and it worked. I'll try to figure out what it was that I did and post a response.
 
Back
Top