I have Parallels 4.0.3846 running on Snow Leopard (10.6.1) and previously on 10.5.7.
When I first began using Parallels, I could Quit it properly after shutting down VMs. Suddenly, Parallels stopped quiting. After shutting down all VMs, I can't Quit the application. Cmd-Q does not work, using the menu option does not work.
The only way I can get rid of Parallels is with a Force Quit. There is one exception to this. If I open Parallels without starting a VM, I can then quit the application.
Any suggestions?
When I first began using Parallels, I could Quit it properly after shutting down VMs. Suddenly, Parallels stopped quiting. After shutting down all VMs, I can't Quit the application. Cmd-Q does not work, using the menu option does not work.
The only way I can get rid of Parallels is with a Force Quit. There is one exception to this. If I open Parallels without starting a VM, I can then quit the application.
Any suggestions?