We have a MacBook Pro running great and connects to all the Microsoft shares when plugged in to the network. But when he gets home and starts Cisco VPN the system connects to the network, can ping all IP addresses and has internet access. But when he tries to connect to the Microsoft shares it can not find them. I have tried using IP and Hostname to access the shares, and it is not working.
So, to those out there that have this working, HELP!!!
We have also installed Parallels and just upgraded it, we ould like to be able to access the shares from this also. I have been told that only one VPN connection is needed but the system is using two IP addresses, one for Mac the other for Parallels and from what I have heard I can setup Parallels to use the Mac IP address, so only 1 IP is needed.
Again, this is very frustrating and I am about to shoot the Mac.
Thanks
David
So, to those out there that have this working, HELP!!!
We have also installed Parallels and just upgraded it, we ould like to be able to access the shares from this also. I have been told that only one VPN connection is needed but the system is using two IP addresses, one for Mac the other for Parallels and from what I have heard I can setup Parallels to use the Mac IP address, so only 1 IP is needed.
Again, this is very frustrating and I am about to shoot the Mac.
Thanks
David