Competitive upgrade pricing

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by MehulM, May 4, 2019.

1. Hello, please check you inbox and reply me back.

2. Fredv3

Fredv3 Bit poster

I'm also a VMWare Fusion Pro user and interested in a competitive upgrade to Parallels pro. Thanks!

3. Hello, please check your inbox.

4. ShawnB5

ShawnB5 Bit poster

Hi- I have VMware Fusion 8.5 (the latest version that works with my Mac). Is there a competitive upgrade for my situation? Thanks.

5. Hello, please check your inbox for more info.

6. ByronB

ByronB Bit poster

Hi,
    I'm a current VMWare Fusion customer, I have been trialing Parallels the past few days and I really like it. The performance is markedly better.
    Do you have a competitive offer to switch? I would be moving to Parallels Desktop Pro.'
    Thanks.

7. Hello,
    unfortunately we have no official offer for the VMware users.
    But we can provide you with some bonus, please check your inbox for more info

8. ByronB

ByronB Bit poster

Thanks Maria, I just replied back.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  9. ricko2

ricko2 Bit poster

Hi Parallels,
    I'm looking at doing the same thing. Upgrade Fusion for $49 or Parallels. Anything would be helpful.

10. austin

austin Member

I'm curious about this as well - I used to use Parallels several years ago, had a subscription a few years ago, but have used Fusion in the meantime, and am wanting to come back to Parallels, but my previous license is too old for upgrade pricing.

11. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have shared the offer details in a private message.

12. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

13. Alexandre5

Alexandre5 Bit poster

Hi,
    I have a Fusion 8 and I am interested in a competitive upgrade to Parallels 15. Could you please inform if that would be possible?
    Thank you.

14. Hello, please check your inbox.

15. HendrikSch

HendrikSch Bit poster

Hi,
    I have VMware Fusion Professional Version 10 and I am also interested in a competitive upgrade to Parallels 15 for Mac Standard Edition.
    Could you please inform me about an upgrade?
    Thank you.
    Hendrik

16. Please check your inbox for more information.
    Thank you for cooperation with us.

17. AdamH14

AdamH14 Bit poster

I just tried Parallels for the first time and have been using Fusion Pro for years. I didn't know what I was missing!
    Is there an upgrade coupon available for users moving from VMware Fusion Pro?

18. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

19. DanC12

DanC12 Bit poster

I think I'm in a similar boat as the above users, but have a second level question. I just purchased a new MacBookPro and am building from the ground up. My old MBP has a VMWare Fusion 10.1.6 virtual machine running Windows7 and Quickbooks 2015 for my small business. I'm up against end of life in Win7 and QB and the virtual machine is 'full' in terms of the non-flexible original partition.

I've read that Parallels is better, so am planning to come over, but want to be sure that I can start fresh and not have to install the old VMware to access any competitive offer in place. I'm not unhappy with VMWare, and my needs are simple - I only have Windows for Quickbooks. If there is a competitive offer, could I access it with a clean install? And I've read that you have the ability to get Windows10 from within your product, but again, can I do that 'clean' and still get whatever upgrade license they may have available?

Thank you.

20. Hello, you will be able to download and install Windows 10 from the Parallels Desktop 15.
    But Parallels Desktop for Mac does not include Microsoft® Windows.
    Also you will be able to convert your VMware VM to Parallels Desktop with these instructions.
    For more information about the Competitive pricing please check your inbox.