brunomelobr
Bit poster
I would like to copy files between VMs. Instead, we need to copy to MacOS then copy to the other VM.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello,I would like to copy files between VMs. Instead, we need to copy to MacOS then copy to the other VM.
I think I not make me clear. Sorry.
I want to copy a file using (Ctrl + C / Clipboard) from Windows VM (Guest) and then paste (Ctrl + V) to another Windows VM (Guest).
I'm using Parallels 19, MacOS Ventura 13.5.1 (M1 Max, 64 gb) and Windows 11 Guests.
Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful information with us. it is so appreciated.I would like to copy files between VMs. Instead, we need to copy to MacOS then copy to the other VM.