Copy files between VMs

I would like to copy files between VMs. Instead, we need to copy to MacOS then copy to the other VM.
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
To let us better understand the situation, please provide us with the following information:
0. You are trying to copy and paste files between which type of virtual machines ? (e.g Windows, Linux, macOS)
1. Reproduce the issue.
2. Collect a technical report (click Parallels icon on top of the mac menu bar > Help > Send technical data > check "Attach screenshots..." > press Send Report) and send the report's 9-digit ID in a reply to this message.

Thanks!
 
I think I not make me clear. Sorry.
I want to use the copy (Ctrl + C) a file, using clipboard, from Windows VM (Guest) and then paste (Ctrl + V) to another Windows VM (Guest).

I'm using Parallels 19, MacOS Ventura 13.5.1 (M1 Max, 64 gb) and Windows 11 Guests.
 
Back
Top