Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello Rick!I noticed I can rearrange the dashboard icons, but it would be nice if that arrangement would "stick". My dashboard resets to a default scrambled arrangement whenever one of the tools is used.
Hi Rick,Hi
What I did as a test was this; I rearranged a couple of the tools on the dashboard, I selected the gear icon on the Capture Area tool, the tool opens with the tool settings displayed, I close the tool and the icons I previously rearranged return to the default positions. Repeated the test with several other tools. Sometimes selecting the gear, other times I just opened and closed the tool.
No other actions were taken while conducting the tests.
The arrangement goes back to a default state (the default state is the order in which the tools were selected as a favourite) whenever any tool is opened (do not have to use the tool), that includes selecting the gear icon associated with a tool. I have a Macbook Air M1 (2020 version). The tools work great otherwise.
Thanks