Error Sound Default ID:5000

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by FranciscoR1, Oct 11, 2015.

1. FranciscoR1

FranciscoR1 Bit poster

Hello, after installing Parallels 11 with El Capitan in OSX, install two virtual machines, Windows 7 and Windows 10, both worked properly until today to try to start either error message will Id:5000 me "it has failed as he wrote in the sound default device, I have returned to restore the default sound but still receive the error values. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Parallels and is happening, can anyone help ?? because it is impossible to operate the sound.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Hi, did you try to reinstall Parallels Tools?

3. FranciscoR1

FranciscoR1 Bit poster

Hi, I'm back to reinstall Parallels tools but the problem continues disabling sound

4. FranciscoR1

FranciscoR1 Bit poster

Fixed !! the solution is to change the input sound as "disconnected" and output sound as "default" and now sound works in both virtual machines !!
    Thanks for your help !!

5. FranciscoR1

FranciscoR1 Bit poster

It's very strange because the same virtual machines I've tried another mac that I have the same version of Parallels v11 both input and output are in default sound and everything works properly !!, the important is that this solved, although parallels should find out because it happens !!

6. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Glad your issue has been resolved by your self. Feel free to reach us anytime. We're here to help. Thanks!