Error Sound Default ID:5000

FranciscoR1

Bit poster
Hello, after installing Parallels 11 with El Capitan in OSX, install two virtual machines, Windows 7 and Windows 10, both worked properly until today to try to start either error message will Id:5000 me "it has failed as he wrote in the sound default device, I have returned to restore the default sound but still receive the error values. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Parallels and is happening, can anyone help ?? because it is impossible to operate the sound.
Thanks
 

Attachments

Hello, after installing Parallels 11 with El Capitan in OSX, install two virtual machines, Windows 7 and Windows 10, both worked properly until today to try to start either error message will Id:5000 me "it has failed as he wrote in the sound default device, I have returned to restore the default sound but still receive the error values. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Parallels and is happening, can anyone help ?? because it is impossible to operate the sound.
Thanks
Hi, did you try to reinstall Parallels Tools?
 
Fixed !! the solution is to change the input sound as "disconnected" and output sound as "default" and now sound works in both virtual machines !!
Thanks for your help !!
 
It's very strange because the same virtual machines I've tried another mac that I have the same version of Parallels v11 both input and output are in default sound and everything works properly !!, the important is that this solved, although parallels should find out because it happens !!
 
Back
Top