Existing v13 and also upgrade problem to v15

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by IlkerU, Dec 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. IlkerU

IlkerU Bit poster

Hello,

I have a Macbook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015). I was using Parallels v13 fine until today.
    I've upgraded MacOS to Catalina and Parallels Windows VM started to work slow. It also started to act strangely. Whenever I open a window in Windows 10 Pro (latest version), the screen switches to Mac desktop first and then comes back. There is a switch out/in every time o open a window. I installed parallels tools but nothing has changed.

Second, I tried to upgrade to Parallels v15. Actually, I was trying since Friday but it looks like the final purchase link (that starts with buy.parallels) is not reachable from Turkish IPs, it times out whenever I try for the past 3 days. I could reach from my remote machines located in other countries but this time I see that it is offered for 39 EUROs instead of USD 39. I got the mail for USD 39 as Cybermonday offer but there is no way to purchase from this price. When I change the currency from EURO to USD then the offer becomes USD 49 (with final discount). It looks like the %20 off discount is not accessible for all.

I'm stuck between not properly working v13 and unable to purchase v15. Thanks in advance.

Best