Havard Risvaag
Member
4.3846, 10.6.1
When cmd-tab between guest apps in coherence, the selected app shows for just a split second, then focus jumps back to the previous app.
In full screen, all is fine.
There also seems to be a shared clipboard problem; text copied from host won't show up in guest apps.
Wait, there's more, and this has been around since Parallels 3: There is some kind of lag in the way Finder sees the guest HDD. Example: I attach a file from guest HDD in mail.app, then decides to make a change to the file. I delete the attachement and attaches the newly edited file, but the old one shows up. I have to copy the file from guest HDD to Finder and attach it from there.
When cmd-tab between guest apps in coherence, the selected app shows for just a split second, then focus jumps back to the previous app.
In full screen, all is fine.
There also seems to be a shared clipboard problem; text copied from host won't show up in guest apps.
Wait, there's more, and this has been around since Parallels 3: There is some kind of lag in the way Finder sees the guest HDD. Example: I attach a file from guest HDD in mail.app, then decides to make a change to the file. I delete the attachement and attaches the newly edited file, but the old one shows up. I have to copy the file from guest HDD to Finder and attach it from there.