Ok, now I'm upset.
I purchased a 3.0 license when the upgrade was first announced, but before it was released. I was sent an activation code from element5 and used it successfully with Parallels 2.5.
Now that Parallels 3.0 is out, I download it, dig out the email from element5 and enter the key - nope, incompatable key. Why? It clearly says on my email from element5 that its for version 3.0.
I've raised a support request and sent follow up emails. Nothing.
I used a temporary key for Parallels 3.0, but that has now sadly expired. I can't go back to parallels 2.5, because my VM's were upgraded.
Very, very very annoyed. Why is the support so utterly useless?
If I log on to the user area, I see my license details and can retrieve my activation code - it just doesn't work.
Does support read the forum? I guess I have to stop telling people what a great product Parallels is - its not being backed up by decent support...

I purchased a 3.0 license when the upgrade was first announced, but before it was released. I was sent an activation code from element5 and used it successfully with Parallels 2.5.
Now that Parallels 3.0 is out, I download it, dig out the email from element5 and enter the key - nope, incompatable key. Why? It clearly says on my email from element5 that its for version 3.0.
I've raised a support request and sent follow up emails. Nothing.
I used a temporary key for Parallels 3.0, but that has now sadly expired. I can't go back to parallels 2.5, because my VM's were upgraded.
Very, very very annoyed. Why is the support so utterly useless?
If I log on to the user area, I see my license details and can retrieve my activation code - it just doesn't work.
Does support read the forum? I guess I have to stop telling people what a great product Parallels is - its not being backed up by decent support...