How can I change the billing address for my subscription invoice?

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by ViSiV, Oct 4, 2022.

1. ViSiV

ViSiV Bit poster

I have moved to another city and need to change my address for the next and future subscription invoices. It looks like it's not possible in the dashboard and my profile. Haven't you implemented such a simple and important feature? How can I change the address? I need the correct address on the invoice for accounting.

2. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your invoice copy and the new billing address over there, so that we can check this further. Thanks.

3. ThomasL48

ThomasL48 Bit poster

My dad has a similar issue but want to change his billing address as it's changes since he originally purchased the subscription. How does he go about doing this?

4. Adeboye Adeotan

Adeboye Adeotan Staff Member

Hello, we have sent you a private message regarding this issue.

We will await your response.

5. SebastianG14

SebastianG14 Bit poster

Hello, the same problem. I would like to be sure, that my billing data are correct before renewing Parallels, because I have to have invoice for my company.

6. Adeboye Adeotan

Adeboye Adeotan Staff Member

Hello, we have sent you a private message regarding this issue.

We will await your response.

7. Em_2

Em_2

I had the same problem, I changed my legal name on Parallels, but after I paid and renewed my subscription I still received the invoice from Cleverbridge on my old name. I also need to change my address.