I am running Parallels 11.2.3 on my MacBook Air. The primary usage is for Quicken and Microsoft Office. I have Windows 7 installed with Parallels. For some reason, Just yesterday when I tried to access Quicken, a screen popped up with this error message:
PXE-E53: No boot filename received. PXE-MOF: Exiting Intel PXE ROMvv No boot device is available, Press Enter to continue.
After much searching and anguish, I created a new virtual machine with Parallels, reinstalled Windows 7, reinstalled Quicken and got those things to work. Did not lose any data since I had a backup Quicken file. I have not yet reinstalled MS Office.
I know hardly anything about Parallels but read that I should delete the old virtual machine file. I did that and during the process I was asked if I should save all associated files. I said YES because I want to get access to my Microsoft Office programs and data. So the question is: How do I do that? Would appreciate any advice. Thanks
PXE-E53: No boot filename received. PXE-MOF: Exiting Intel PXE ROMvv No boot device is available, Press Enter to continue.
After much searching and anguish, I created a new virtual machine with Parallels, reinstalled Windows 7, reinstalled Quicken and got those things to work. Did not lose any data since I had a backup Quicken file. I have not yet reinstalled MS Office.
I know hardly anything about Parallels but read that I should delete the old virtual machine file. I did that and during the process I was asked if I should save all associated files. I said YES because I want to get access to my Microsoft Office programs and data. So the question is: How do I do that? Would appreciate any advice. Thanks