I can't run a program to access the Microsoft SQL

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by VitorG, Apr 30, 2022.

Tags:
  1. VitorG

VitorG Bit poster

Hi. I need to use my company program that uses the Microsoft SQL. I bought the Parallels, installed the Windows 11 and my company program.
    It runs until when I try to sync the tables. Than, in this moment, the program just crashes with the status "Receiving Tables".

I don't know if it's a Parallels problem or something with firewall, or SQL on virtual machines.

Can someone help me? I need a lot this program!

2. Asish

Asish Staff Member

Hello, We would like to recommend you uninstall Microsoft SQL and re-install Microsoft SQL again on Windows 11 Virtual Machine then check again.
    Thanks,
    Asish

3. VitorG

VitorG Bit poster

Hi. I tried it.

I think the bigger problem could be with the Firebird, program used to receive the tables.

Is the Firebird x64 capable with the Windows 11 on Parallels running on a M1 computer? And if so, how could I fix my stuff?

4. AkhandC

AkhandC Bit poster

jkbjhhfjfkydytdtrstsets

5. Tharun@P

Tharun@P Moderator

Hello, We would like to inform you that Intel-based applications and drivers for Intel chips are not supported on the M1 since Apple developed their M1 chip based on the ARM architecture. You can try the steps from this link: https://kb.parallels.com/128796 to troubleshoot your issue. If the issue persists, then please contact the respective application support and check with them if their application will work on the ARM OS with M1 chip or if they have an ARM specific version that you can install. Parallels cannot simulate an Intel application to work on the M1 chip. It has to be done by the respective application provider. Thanks.