from Parallels to Fusion
Hi
After reading this i tried the beta version of fusion and i was impressed with the seep and ease it installed.
I then installed Windows XP but when i tried to activate/register it, I couldn't because I had already installed it on my macbook. I phoned the toll free number , went through the process of putting the reference number on the phone then got the message to buy another XP license.
Is there a way I can try this without buying another license?
Obviously I dont want to remove paralles untill I am sure which VM to use.
Hi
After reading this i tried the beta version of fusion and i was impressed with the seep and ease it installed.
I then installed Windows XP but when i tried to activate/register it, I couldn't because I had already installed it on my macbook. I phoned the toll free number , went through the process of putting the reference number on the phone then got the message to buy another XP license.
Is there a way I can try this without buying another license?
Obviously I dont want to remove paralles untill I am sure which VM to use.