I am using OS X Version 10.8.5, with Parallels 8 running Win 7 as a VM.
I would like to try the trial version of the latest/newest version Parallels. If I install the trial version, do I need to re-install my Win 7 and Office 2010, or does the software recognize the fact that it is already installed? Or do I start from scratch? My goal is to upgrade to El Cap, but I want to make sure P11, Win 7 and Office 2010 work well before plunging in.
Thoughts?
Thanks,
FH
I would like to try the trial version of the latest/newest version Parallels. If I install the trial version, do I need to re-install my Win 7 and Office 2010, or does the software recognize the fact that it is already installed? Or do I start from scratch? My goal is to upgrade to El Cap, but I want to make sure P11, Win 7 and Office 2010 work well before plunging in.
Thoughts?
Thanks,
FH