I downloaded Parallels Desktop trial a week ago. Before that I tested Virtualbox which had problems with the software I use (HPtuners). I use this software with early 2015 Macbook Air with 256 gb ssd drive. Parallels desktop has same kind of problems, they are not so bad though.
The problem: I have a HPtuners-software which I use in tuning car electronics. This software worked for me perfectly when I used bootcamp + Windows 7 Professional in my macbook air. I use that Windows 7 Professional now in my virtual desktop and the user experience is very good! The problem though is that when I log car's computer signals with this software in virtual desktop, the signals are not continuous. Sometimes I see that there's few seconds delay in graphics and when the values start to follow the real life, there's much data missing from those few seconds. That makes this work very hard and unpredictable.
Is there a logging software or app that could monitor the usb-traffic or something that would cause this problem? I would really love to use this product but this problem is a big issue for me.
The problem: I have a HPtuners-software which I use in tuning car electronics. This software worked for me perfectly when I used bootcamp + Windows 7 Professional in my macbook air. I use that Windows 7 Professional now in my virtual desktop and the user experience is very good! The problem though is that when I log car's computer signals with this software in virtual desktop, the signals are not continuous. Sometimes I see that there's few seconds delay in graphics and when the values start to follow the real life, there's much data missing from those few seconds. That makes this work very hard and unpredictable.
Is there a logging software or app that could monitor the usb-traffic or something that would cause this problem? I would really love to use this product but this problem is a big issue for me.
