License Key is associated with another Parallels account

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by KamalD, Apr 21, 2023.

1. KamalD

KamalD Bit poster

Hey so I have registered my license key previously but can't remember which email it is, I've tried my emails but cant figure out what the issue is. Anyone knows how to find the email associated with the key?

2. Trishna Oobeyram

Trishna Oobeyram Staff Member

Hello @KamalD
    Kindly check your personal message.
    Regards,

3. RobH22

RobH22 Bit poster

I am having the same issue. Just purchased the renewal pro license

4. Trishna Oobeyram

Trishna Oobeyram Staff Member

Hello @RobH22,
    Kindly check your personal message.
    Regards,

5. MichaelV31

MichaelV31 Bit poster

I changed computers from an Intel iMac to a Mac Studio with an M2 chip. I used Time Machine to effect the transfer from old to new computer.
    I have two accounts/email-addresses. I have two licenses on one email and a single license on another. During the transfer process, I temporarily forgot which computers were associated with which email accounts. I chose the wrong account to download the Parallels 19 for Mac Apple chip and my copy of Windows 10 upgraded for free to Windows 11. Now, when I try to use Windows 11, it tells me that both of the keys for the correct account are in use by another computer.
    I want to re-install the key that I used on the original computer, bnut I don't know which is which.
    Can you help?

6. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.