"Logging on as Administrator"

Hi All.

I use some 3D software that sometimes goes out onto the net for verification (or to get on Facebook or whatever) and I am currently getting an error that says it cannot access something in Appdata/Roaming...

They are asking me if I am logged on as Administrator and I am wondering if someone can tell me how to check and how to do this?

I am on a MBP with Parallels 6 and Windows 7 OSX Snow Leopard.

Thanks very much.
 
Click the Start orb & simply click the User Account picture.

In the right corner you could see user name and it's basic privileges (Administrator or Standard user)
 
Hi. Thank you very much.

I am a little new to parallels.

Where is the start orb? Is this in Parallels prior to starting Win 7 or is it available once I have Win 7 open?

Thanks very much.
 
Back
Top