jonathan_david
Hunter
Hi All.
I use some 3D software that sometimes goes out onto the net for verification (or to get on Facebook or whatever) and I am currently getting an error that says it cannot access something in Appdata/Roaming...
They are asking me if I am logged on as Administrator and I am wondering if someone can tell me how to check and how to do this?
I am on a MBP with Parallels 6 and Windows 7 OSX Snow Leopard.
Thanks very much.
I use some 3D software that sometimes goes out onto the net for verification (or to get on Facebook or whatever) and I am currently getting an error that says it cannot access something in Appdata/Roaming...
They are asking me if I am logged on as Administrator and I am wondering if someone can tell me how to check and how to do this?
I am on a MBP with Parallels 6 and Windows 7 OSX Snow Leopard.
Thanks very much.