Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello VassiliC, looks like the issue need a deeper investigation.Parallels 12 and Windows 10 VM
Mac layout doesn't work on windows 10
Hi VassiliC, please follow the steps below and check if that makes any changes.Hello,
Please find attached a description of the problem
password : keyboard
Thank you.
Best regards
For Keyboard layout issue in Windows virtual machine, please follow the steps.Hello
Thank you for your tips. I have tried each of them but unfortunately none of them switch the keyboard of my windows 7 as a Mac keyboard.
I don't know what I can tell you more. I have a Mac and when I run Windows 7 with Parallels, the layout of my mac keyboard is not utilized, only Windows keyboard layout is active.
When I type the key ! (number 8) it write _ on Windows 7 not ! so it is difficult to use it when writing scripts or coding as you can easily imagine
Great! Feel free to reach out anytime. We are here to help!Thank you very much. This has fixed my issue.
Best regards