Hi,
I have two Macs one with Parallels 3 one without. Since installing Parallels the Mac with Parallels takes about 10 seconds to connect to our server (every time I visit a network drive not just the initial connection) even when Parallels isn't running. It's configured for shared networking but I see in iStat pro (Dashboard widget) there are two Parallels network adapters that are always running and believe it's something to do with them.
How can I remove those when Parallels isn't running? Or is there something else I can try to locate what's causing the delay?
Thanks
Chris
I have two Macs one with Parallels 3 one without. Since installing Parallels the Mac with Parallels takes about 10 seconds to connect to our server (every time I visit a network drive not just the initial connection) even when Parallels isn't running. It's configured for shared networking but I see in iStat pro (Dashboard widget) there are two Parallels network adapters that are always running and believe it's something to do with them.
How can I remove those when Parallels isn't running? Or is there something else I can try to locate what's causing the delay?
Thanks
Chris